IMS is an industry-led, international business innovation and research and development (R&D) program established to develop the next generation of manufacturing and processing technologies through multi-lateral collaboration. We provide global services to institutions from our supporting Regions including the European Union, Mexico, South Africa, and the United States of America. Other Regions are encouraged to join the IMS program.
IMS offers international consortium building and coaching services provided at no charge to researchers from member countries, a listing of projects seeking partners, and a project database with valuable research information. IMS is also a premier sponsor of the World Manufacturing Forum where high-level government officials and industry executives discuss issues and solutions to challenges in manufacturing.
Access ims projects:
- 7-8 September: NACFAM Annual Meeting
- 9-12 September: SFSA Fall Leadership Meeting
- 3-4 October: I4.0 Panelist, Industrial Innovation Information Days, Brussels
- 07 – 09 November 2017: WMF 2017|MONTERREY, MÉXICO
- AM Project Cluster Workshop: Success!
- New IMS Program: Additive Manufacturing CCI/Project Clustering
- Service-Oriented Architectures for Smart Manufacturing
- IMS Invited to NACFAM Board
- 2018: Call for Participants|IMS Industry 4.0 Workshops
- WMF 2017
- Photos and Drawings
- Mexico Takes Helm of IMS
- SSCM: Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Economics of Model Based Manufacturing
As innovation and capital converge, technologies with life-changing potential can emerge over time. In this video, some of the attendees of Goldman Sachs’ sixth annual Private Internet Company Conference talk about the technology trends that will define the way we live and work in the next decade