IMS is an industry-led, international business innovation and research and development (R&D) program established to develop the next generation of manufacturing and processing technologies through multi-lateral collaboration. We provide global services to institutions from our supporting Regions including the European Union, Mexico, South Africa, and the United States of America. Other Regions are encouraged to join the IMS program.
IMS offers international consortium building and coaching services provided at no charge to researchers from member countries, a listing of projects seeking partners, and a project database with valuable research information. IMS is also a premier sponsor of the World Manufacturing Forum where high-level government officials and industry executives discuss issues and solutions to challenges in manufacturing.
Access ims projects:
- October 2016 | IMS Industry 4.0 Workshop
- November 17 2016 | 2016 Korea R&D Exhibition, Seoul
- December 6-9 2016 | Industry 4.0 Conference, South Africa
- New Report from NIST!! “The Economic Impact of Technology Infrastructure for Smart Manufacturing”
- New EU Coach joins IMS!
- IMS Fall 2016 Newsletter
- Industrially Robust AM Chain Report – August 2016
- AM Project Cluster Workshop: Success!
- New IMS Program: Additive Manufacturing CCI/Project Clustering
- Service-Oriented Architectures for Smart Manufacturing
- IMS Invited to NACFAM Board
- WMF 2017
- Photos and Drawings
- Mexico Takes Helm of IMS
- SSCM: Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Economics of Model Based Manufacturing
From Making to Manufacturing: The Future of Production?
Experts discuss the “Maker” community as the future of production.