IMS is an industry-led, international business innovation and research and development (R&D) program established to develop the next generation of manufacturing and processing technologies through multi-lateral collaboration. We provide global services to institutions from our supporting Regions including the European Union, Mexico, and the United States of America. Other Regions are encouraged to join the IMS program.
IMS offers international consortium building and coaching services provided at no charge to researchers from member countries, a listing of projects seeking partners, and a project database with valuable research information. IMS is also a premier sponsor of the World Manufacturing Forum where high-level government officials and industry executives discuss issues and solutions to challenges in manufacturing.
Access ims projects:
- New Project from Honeywell Aerospace: Economics of Model Based Manufacturing (EMBM)
- SSCM: Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- ECOSTUFF: ECOlogic and Strategic Technology for Universal Future energy efficient Factories
- MATECS Project to Publish New ISO Standard
- IROVALUE: Integrated Resource Optimisation in Manufacturing Value Chains
- IMS Presence at Industrial Technologies 2014
- World Manufacturing Forum, 1-2 July 2014
- U.S. Administration Proposes New National Network to Support Manufacturing
- CLMS: Closed-Loop Manufacturing Systems Design
MEMS Technology – Slow Mo Guys – GE