The following documents include the fast-track guidelines for submitting a project under the Manufacturing Technology Platform Program, and templates for the submission and MOA.
- 2012 World Manufacturing Forum Advance Call for Speakers
- Announcement: World Manufacturing Forum 2012, 16-18 October, Stuttgart
- Cloud Computing Will Make Factories Digital
- Communique: World Manufacturing Forum 2012
- IMS Annual Report – 2010
- IMS Annual Report – 2011
- IMS Horizon Workshop 2012
- IMS Overview
- IMS Project Submission: Guidelines, Submission Template, MOA Template
- IMS Success Story: DiFAC – Digital Factory for Human Oriented Production System
- IMS Success Story: ISMA – Industrial Smart Materials Applications
- IMS2020 Roadmap: Supporting Global Research for IMS Vision
- Industry 4.0 – The Technological Revolution continues!
- Presentations Available: World Manufacturing Forum: “Innovation in Global Manufacturing”, 16-17 May, 2011
- Save the date! Annual “World Manufacturing Forum™” to be held 22-23 October, 2013