How to Participate?
Option A: IMS Project Leader
In order to be a project leader, the following steps should be followed:
- Get in contact with IMS Mexico’s Regional Secretariat and its Coaches.
- IMS Mexico’s Coaches will support you to describe and formalize your project proposal.
- IMS International Coaches will help you to search and find suitable scientific and technological partners for your project proposal and consortium formation.
- IMS International Coaches will also help you to establish a collaboration agreement between the consortium partners.
- A new IMS project kick-off.
Option B: IMS Project Partner
In order to participate in an existing project, the following steps should be followed:
- Visit IMS “projects seeking partners” portfolio.
- Select the projects of your interest where you would like to participate.
- Get in contact with the IMS Mexico’s Regional Secretariat and its Coaches.
- IMS Mexico’s Coaches will help you to link with the IMS project leader.
- Prepare your contribution to the project/consortium. It may be as scientific, technological and/or end-user partner.
- Sign the consortium collaboration agreement.
- Participation begins.