- Provides effective means for a virtual enterprise to successfully network in a virtual mode via Intranet and Internet
- Shared technological data, information, and knowledge to create advanced products, technologies and services
You are currently browsing the archive for the Project Publications category.
- Predict distortion resulting from quenching, carburizing and nitriding of steel parts both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Optimize time and operating condition of heat treatments materials.
- Uses databases (Material, Process & Generic) and process simulation by the Finite Element Analysis
- Created software to help SMEs develop and increase their capabilities to grow
- Developed management methods and tools that facilitate the constant creation, exploration and exploitation of business opportunities within strategic networks
- Symphony product portfolio consist of seven products including SymStrategy, SymResources, and SymCockpit
- A tool for the rigorous and hybrid modeling of crystallization processes that can be used (a) for parameter estimation (b) for optimization of design and operation (c) starting point for model-based control applications;
- An observer/feedback system based on hybrid models made of a rigorous mechanistic model and an empirical model (e.g. Extended Kalman filter; horizon approach, self- learning, intelligent (learning) operating system);
- A control toolbox consisting of a Model Predictive Control applicable to a wide range of crystallization processes.
- Developed on-line calibration and optimization of machining process during prototype machining.
- Developed in-process detection of tool wear and breakage to reduce down time and scrap rate.
- Developed in-process compensation of work-piece and tool deformations for precision machining.
- Realization of software tools for substantially improving process chains starting with physical or digital models of the product and leading to validated physical parts
- Development of technologies to rapidly produce parts with mass production materials in small or medium sized series using innovative tooling technologies.
- Development or transfer of technology made easier because of systematization and standardization for Quality Engineering method as general technology.
- Contributes to the efficiency of extended technology development by utilizing Quality Engineering software.
- Allows for production development that improves Customer satisfaction (CS)