The following projects are actively engaged in research and are generally closed to new partners. However, some projects are networks and welcome new partners, and many of our on-going projects spin off new projects. If you see a project of interest below, we encourage you to contact your local MTP Project Development Coach.
- ACMN: Automation Competency Model Network
- ADDFACTOR: Advanced digital technologies and virtual engineering for mini-factories
- CSGPN: Consumer Services for Global Production Networks
- I-PLM Archiving: Implementation of Long Term Archiving and Retrieval Systems for Digital PDM and PLM Data
- MAN-MADE: MANufacturing through ergonoMic and safe Anthropocentric aDaptive workplacEs for context aware factories in EUROPE
- SO-PC-PRO: Subject-Orientation for People-Centred Production
- STSS: Simple Tools Sell Steel