IMS projects are classified according to their stage of activity. If you are interested in joining a project that is in the formative stage and currently looking for partners, see “Projects In Formation” below. If you are interested in browsing projects that have already begun their research activities, please go to “On-Going Projects“. “Completed Projects” are closed, but the submitted publications are archived and available for your reference. If you are interested in a global roadmap for future research developed with industry, please visit “IMS2020 Roadmap“.
- ADDFACTOR: Advanced digital technologies and virtual engineering for mini-factories
- AISDC: Automated Imaging Screening and Data Capture
- CSGPN: Consumer Services for Global Production Networks
- DAPhNE: Development of Adaptive ProductioN systems for Eco-efficient firing processes
- Economics of Model Based Manufacturing
- EEM: Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- Factory Ecomation: Factory ECO-Friendly and energy efficient technologies and adaptive automation solutions
- KAP-MTP: Knowledge, Awareness, Predict: Energy Efficiency in Manufacturing Processes
- MAN-MADE: MANufacturing through ergonoMic and safe Anthropocentric aDaptive workplacEs for context aware factories in EUROPE
- MANUELA-MTP: Manufacturing at Resource Efficient Levels and Above
- SO-PC-PRO: Subject-Orientation for People-Centred Production
- STSS: Simple Tools Sell Steel
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
Ongoing projects are actively engaged in research and are generally closed to new partners. However, some projects are networks and welcome new partners, and many of our on-going projects spin off new projects. Please visit the list of “On-Going Projects“.
Completed projects are closed, but the submitted publications are archived and available for your reference. If you are interested in follow-on research, please contact your local MTP Project Development Coach.
IMS2020 is a coherent roadmap (2020) for future manufacturing research in the five MTP key thematic areas and set up an interface to ongoing roadmapping activities of European Technology Platforms and similar initiatives outside Europe. The roadmap provides a list of topics suitable to IMS cooperation (reference).