Mr. Abraham Tijerina, IMS Chair, was an Industry 4.0 Panelist at the Industrial Innovation Information Days held by the European Commission in Brussels on 3-4 October.
The aim of the event was to:
- Build the basis for the future of Industrial Research in Europe
- Inform relevant Industrial Technologies providers & users about EU activities in the field
- Enhance cooperation among Industrial stakeholders.
Mr. Tijerina was included in the following panel discussion.
Open to the World
Panel chaired by Maria Cristina Russo
- Canada- Michael Willmott, First Secretary, Science and Technology at the Mission of Canada to the European Union
- Iran – Mohammad R. Razavi, President of Iranian Institute for Trade studies and research (TBC)
- Japan – Michiharu Nakamura, Senior Advisor of Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Mexico – Abraham Tijerina, Coordinator of Strategy Industry 4.0 for the state of Nuevo Leon
- Thailand – Sirirurg Songsivilai Secretary-General, National Research Council of Thailand
For more information, please click here.