Model Based Manufacturing completes the collaborative design environment between Operations, Engineering, and Supply Chain.
- Implement 3D modeling and simulation
–Feedback on producibility and product simplification during design
–Replace build–test–redesign paradigm with model–test–build paradigm
–Lower initial product costs by maturing designs through modeling
- Early and accurate cost estimation
–Verified cost models for negotiations and trade studies
- Integrate human factors and ergonomic analysis
- Connect design efforts to the manufacturing capability
- Close the loop with shop floor control
Cost Effective Maintainability Analysis
- Real time motion capture posturing (over 70% Reduction in Engineering labor per Ergo study)
- Allows for high resolution look at problem areas
- Reduce labor time to build simulation and to complete analysis
- Availability to a full-scale Immersion System (CAVE/HMD)
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MTP PROJECT DEVELOPMENT COACH FOR MORE INFORMATION.